True Legit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of TLW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Y2J is here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick1591

Y2J is here Empty
PostSubject: Y2J is here   Y2J is here EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 pm

I'm back in the game babay i am the iatola of rock and rolla i am Y2J Chris Jericho and TLW will never EEEEVVVVVVVVER be the same again

END Promo
Back to top Go down
Sport Sup3rstah
Admin
Sport Sup3rstah

Y2J is here Empty
PostSubject: Response   Y2J is here EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:44 am

Ok. Doughboy. I would give this 1 point. It is however your first time on forumotion. I would really love to see more. My main advice for you is to first think of your promo like you are writing a script. When I read promos, I want to actually feel like I am watching your superstar on TV. Add pictures (I will send a how to guide via xbox), video and whatever else you want to make it as real as possible. My promo school is not the best and I will refine it. I don't know if you know html coding. If not, let me know and I will be happy to show you some. This website can do coding for you. If you want to put a video from youtube in, all you need to do is click the film button, paste the link of the video and click ok, and it will code for you. Images are done the same way, however, you have to click on the image button (it looks like a polaroid picture) instead of the film button. To add color to your guys name (which is a touch I like), click on the font color button, pick a color and it will code for you. All you would have to do is put the name in between the code. After that, it is just simply organization of codes and writing. Here is an example of all three in action (I will use your guy)

Y2J is here Chris%2BJericho%2BEntrance

Chris Jericho:

Another thing. Chris Jericho is a talkative guy. He is not scared to tell you how he feels about you. You do not have to write a 10 chapter novel, but I want to hear more from Jericho. He is very fun to promo with. I will not grade this promo and instead, I will give you another shot to refine your promo.
Back to top Go down
https://truewrestling.board-directory.net

Y2J is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Legit Wrestling :: Live Shows :: Monday Night Moonlight :: Moonlight Promos-
Jump to: